1-component waterborne sealer with no color altering tone; clear
Pall-X Clear is a single component waterborne sealer that seals raw or stained wood and helps add a layer of protection to your floor. Pall-X 325 is ideal when a clear, light tone appearance is desired. This sealer is recommended when a white or pastel stain is used prior to application of the final costs of finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast drying, easy application – Saves time, very forgiving
- Clear when dry – Allows all wood species natural color to come through
- Excellent build & leveling – Great foundation for Pallmann waterborne finishes
- Can be abraded – Reduces time of inter coat abrading finishes
- Good penetration / filling qualities – minimizes risk of side bonding